[espeak-gaeilge] eSpeak

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:29:00 +0100

Hi all,

I've heard the two samples in the "Neasa Samples" folder.  I think it'll
get some gettin' used to.  It didn't help that it played automatically on
iTunes, which meant I didn't know how to pause it.  More words were
unintelligible to me than intelligible.  I couldn't understand one
sentence.

I was thinkin' that the inflections in the voice might not be suited to
Gaelic, but that could be just because I couldn't make order out of the
apparent chaos.

I'm thinkin' I need to download NVDA (again) and try to test it that way.
Does the NVDA folder in the eSpeak account facilitate this?

Regards,

Robbie