[espeak-gaeilge] Re: Next meeting of Espeak Gaeilge team Skype Thursday 11 am

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:36:28 +0000

I can do 11am today, but two things.

1.  When I'm skyping, all I have to do is Skype either Ronan or Cearbhall
to join the conference call?
If ye don't hear from me, something's not working, and could either of ye
skype me to include me?

2.  My jaws keeps crashing, and so I hae not had a chance to hear the new
version of eSpeak.  The advantage of a face-to-face meeting would've been
for me to hear examples of words and comment etc.  I'm not sure that Skype
would be ideal for this, but can anyone have eSpeak ready to demo so that I
can hear it on Skype at 11am.

Sorry for any frustration caused by my being behind the curve, but I have a
good ear for the language, and it is important to have a good synthesis or
immitation so that eSpeak can have practical use.

Regards,

Robbie