[espeak-gaeilge] New version of eSpeak GA in DropBox

  • From: Ronan McGuirk <ronan.p.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eeeSpeak Gaeilgeespeak-gaeilge <espeak.gaeilge@xxxxxxxxx>, espeak-gaeilge <espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:26:38 +0100

Hi all,

I have added a new version of eSpeak Gaeilge into the DropBox environment.

This is version 2.8.2.

You can deploy this to NVDA by copying the
DropBox/eSpeak/NVDA/espeak-data folder to replace the espeak-data
folder on your PC.

Please first take a copy of your own espeak-data folder as a backup.

Robbie, I think this improves all the list that you put in the DropBox doc.
About a third of these had been resolved in the previous DropBox
version (2.8.1).

As always, please post any comments/suggestions to this list.

Thanks,
Ronan