[espeak-gaeilge] Re: New version of Irish eSpeak now available

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:29:21 +0000

Hi all,

I've left a folder in Dropbox/eSpeak/text sources/ called Liricí.  It
contains the lyrics of a good few Irish songs, including two similar if not
identical vwersions of *Buachaill ón Éirne).  *

Hopefully they'll be useful for testing eSpeak, but everyone feel free to
enjoy and share in any way ye like.

Regards,

Robbie