[esnr] Re: radio controlled cap

  • From: "Martijn Arns" <marns@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:44:51 +0200

Do you by any chance mean the wireless PET EEG embedded in a golf cap from
BraInquiry?

You can find more information on that on www.brainquiry.nl
<http://www.brainquiry.nl/>  (or more specifically
http://www.brainquiry.nl/shop.php?cId=2)

If you have any further questions you can also contact me back channel.

Kind regards,

Drs. Martijn Arns

Director

BraInquiry B.V.