[esnr] Re: material on dyslexia

  • From: "Berrie Gerrits" <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:04:20 +0200

Hello Beverely,
 is it possible to forward all this information to me as well? I am, right now,
 involved in the treatment of a dyslectic 15 yr. old boy and very curious about
the protocols you use.
Also my wife, who will join the practice, and is a educational scientist, is
very curious.
Thanks a lot!
Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd (AAPB CR)
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)