[esnr] Re: material on dyslexia

  • From: "Learning Recovery" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:56:52 +0200

Marco,  please send me your email address and I will contribute my
experience on reading theory in general, at the coal-face (we say in U.K.)
experience over years of assessing Dyslexics, and the n/f protocols I use,
given our (Learning Recovery) research which identified two different types
of Dyslexics (by Q) .....Both Yuri  Kropptov and Don Bars analysed a lot of
this data for us so they  have a good sample to draw on, but I will also
give you the standard understanding of reading and reading
problems....Beverely Steffert