[esnr] Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback - and equipment

  • From: Geir Flatabø <geirf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:44:37 +0200

When you hint that there is much "finer equipment" than Brainmaster, perhaps
you also should tell "what is wrong" wit Brainmaster.

I do`nt necessary disagree, but  I also have heard fro other NF providers that
have Brainmaster, they say  they get the same results from training with
Brainmaster as with other equipment,
but they ususally have the Brainmaster as a "second equipment", and "Back up".

Geir Flatabø

(I am just sorry it was done with Brainmaster.... there is much finer equipment
around.)
Marco