[esnr] Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback

  • From: "Lesley Parkinson" <lesleyparkinsoncp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:41:07 +0100

It would be great if we could have a forum where we could discuss equipment pros and cons.
There may certainly be differences in quality and durability of equipment, but for me clinical utility is also important
Lesley

From: tanju surmeli <neuropsychiatry@xxxxxxxxx>
To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [esnr] Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I and some other people brought up the same issue at the think tank meeting.
Tanju

Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thats great!

(I am just sorry it was done with Brainmaster.... there is much finer equipment around.)

By the way, some time ago I proposed that SAN could take agreements with selected companies to officially support excellent hardware and software equipments. This could be a quick way to find some money, e.g., for the conference, and also to standardize a little bit the equipment arena and, above all, provide a clear orientation to those entering the NF field.

Has this been discussed, by any chance, by the board?

Marco

Joe Siri Ekgren <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- and Seija Sirviö, SAN boardmember, has just
completed the recording of a 25 min documentary
on Neurofeedback demonstrating Brainmaster
equipment , and testimonials from a happy client,
to be shown on national TV in Finland end of
November!

Joe