[esnr] Re: Think Tank and SAN update

  • From: tanju surmeli <neuropsychiatry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:37:36 -0700 (PDT)

I will be there for Think Tank day. I need the address of place and time
schedule and phone number to meet.Please forward me ASAP.Thanks.
See you soon,
Tanju

"Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Catherine,

Sorry you can not make it to London; we will miss your participation. There
will be 10 of us, and we will report back to members for a dialogue.

The Council of SAN will meet the day following to plan the launch of the new
Society.

The Referendum provided clear support for SAN, and since then when members
returned from their holidays we have received additional support.

I will report back more fully after our Council meeting, meanwhile just to say
that at the recent i_SNR meeting in Florida, Juri and I met with Joe Hovarth
the new president, Roger de Beus, the president elect, Joel Lubar the past
president, and Cory Hammond who was president when the European chapter took
off. They understand our perspective and acknowledge the result of our
referendum, and will report their consensus to their Board.

There was enormous support for SAN by attendees at the meeting, and we will
report back about the various new initiatives, and the launch of SAN.

With best wishes,

John