[esnr] Think Tank

  • From: "Catherine Ruckert" <cjruckert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:32:47 +0000

Dear Colleaques,

for what ever reason may be, the God of web-lists has seen fit to bump all my ESNR messages since 27th of July. All the arrangments for the Think Tank went unread. Please forgive my failure to participate. Family circumstances won't allow for weekends in London, regardless of how important and stimulating they may be. I look forward to the feedback.
As a student I worked in the Imperial College accomodation block as a cleaner during the long vacation. Word of advice, look out for vicitms of over indulgence sleeping it off in the showers, and if they are SAN members straighten their ties before you send them on their way.

Was there a result on the referendum?  That too never made my e-mail.

Enjoy the weekend, wish I was coming.

Catherine