[esnr] Re: Standardised Equipment

  • From: "Lesley Parkinson" <lesleyparkinsoncp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:27:02 +0100

Marco,
You are wrong. I care, as I am sure do others.
I thought this list was for bona-fide members of E-SNR.
Is that not the case?
Kind regards
Lesley

From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [esnr] Re: Standardised Equipment
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 06:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

I warned about implicit advertisement some time ago in this list. Nobody cared, then as now!

marco

Berrie Gerrits <praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@font-face { font-family: Tahoma;}@page Section1 {size: 595.3pt 841.9pt; margin: 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt; }P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink { COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.EmailStijl17 { COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial}DIV.Section1 { page: Section1}Advertisements? Informing?
What is the code for this list? What is allowed? What is unwanted?
Can anyone comment on this?

Met vriendelijke groet/All the best/Ciao,

Berrie Gerrits

Psychologenpraktijk Gerrits
Sloetstraat 14
6524 AS  Nijmegen
Nederland/Netherlands
Tel: 024-3235053
praktijkgerrits@xxxxxxxxx

Psychotherapie/eerstelijnspsychologie/Supervisie
Neurofeedback en QEEG gecertificeerd (AAPB CR)
BIG geregistreerd (GZ en psychotherapie)

----- Original Message ----- From: Martijn Arns To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 12:38 PM Subject: [esnr] Re: Standardised Equipment

Dear List,

I followed the discussion on standardized hardware. I think our company would be most interested in being of value to the Neurofeedback society in Europe!

We are a European company based in Holland. Our hardware meets the highest specifications (also see attached a comparison of the specification to the NeuroScan amplifier, a ? 30.000,- piece of hardware) and our prices are most affordable (around a ? 795,- for the hardware). Currently we have a wireless version, but we will also be supporting a wired USB version.

For software we currently use BioExplorer. However, we are open to interfacing to other NF software packages (we can provide our source code or DLL in order to read our data into other applications).

Kind regards,

Drs. Martijn Arns

Director

BraInquiry B.V.