[esnr] Re: New society concept

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:30:56 +0100

Dear Jorge,

We certainly have enough teaching support for our biofeedback programme in
Europe, but there is also support offered from the US from those who offer
training programmes (i-SNR does not do training).

We do not plan to train in neurorehab, certainly for the foreseeable future.
The training will be in biofeedback.  This will include a strong cognitive
neuroscience component, however, as we see this is essential for the
application of biofeedback.

There is potentially a much greater critical mass in Europe in Neuropsychology
and Rehabilitation than in Neurofeedback.  Alas the former field are ignorant
of NF. The aim is to intoduce them to NF and join in with our meetings as a
first step. And to see how we can combine the approaches e apply, to better
serve the patient/client.

With best wishes,

John