[esnr] Good Publication in Neurofeedback

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 07:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

 I am very glad to announce that the paper "Low-Resolution
Electromagnetic Tomography Neurofeedback" by myself, Dr. Joel Lubar, and David
Joffe (from Lexicor Medical Technology) has been accepted for publication in
"IEEE in Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering", a
prestigious journal specialized in Brain-Computer Interface.

This publication is very important not only for LORETA Neurofeedback, but for
the whole Neurofeedback field, since it marks the acceptance of the EEG-based
Neurofeedback in the Engineering Scientific community. Even more important,
this is a step toward the merging of Neurofeedback and Brain-Computer
Interface, a topic that I will cover extensively in my Keynote Address at next
iSNR conference in Ft. Lauderdale.

I will keep doing my best to bring the Neurofeedback to the top of the
scientific consideration and attention.

Best Regards,

Marco Congedo