[esnr] Fwd: [SAN-Council] membership not to Council list

  • From: Wolfgang Keeser <wolfgangkeeser@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:32:50 +0200

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Patricia Bellinghausen <patricia.bellinghausen@xxxxxxx>
Datum: 13. Oktober 2004 18:16:03 MESZ
An: SAN-Council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [SAN-Council] membership not to Council list
Antwort an:
SAN-Council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Wolfgang,

please note that Marco wrote to the council address and won't get your
message, unless you CC it to him. You replied to the council list.

Patricia

On 10/13/2004 3:31 PM, Wolfgang Keeser wrote:

Marco,
this topic was already on our recommondation list of our first
certification meeting (May 2003) where we proposed not only a
certification for therapists, but also for hardware and software.
Before that I had suggested this for many years at the I-SNR and the
AAPB, with no resonance (I assume it was politcally too hot). One idea
I got is to start with a thougtful survey on the most used hard-/
software and to send it out to our members, asking flaws, problems,
technical support an etc. A second step would be replicated
comparisons of the validity and reliabilty of hard-/ software [e.g.
using EEG signal generators - I can offer the "Grateful Head" for that
see: www.moberg.com] and inpuuting the same data into different
software - e.g. databases. Just some thoughts..

Wolfgang

Wolfgang
Am 13.10.2004 um 15:22 schrieb Marco Congedo:

Hello,

Who am I talking with?

Of course, I am volunteering for the committee about standardized
equipment.
Hereby, I would also candidate for heading this committee.

Thanks

Marco Congedo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/PMYolB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/