[esnr] Fwd: Re: JNT subscription

  • From: Jorge Alvoeiro <ex_ip276239@xxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 22:06:39 +0100

Hi all,

I have contacted Haworth Press directly and my situation is getting into
order.

The person to contact in case of any problem is Lisa Clark at

LClark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her full contact is:

Lisa Clark
Circulation/Group Accounts Assistant Manager
The Haworth Press Inc
10 Alice St
Binghamton, NY 13904
Ph:607-722-5857 ext 318
Fax:607-722-1424

Bye for now.
Jorge Alvoeiro, PhD
--
-------
Prof. Dr. Jorge Alvoeiro, Ph.D.(Hull,UK), C.Psych.(BPS,UK)