[esnr] Re: Confirmation of Think Tank on Training & Certification, 17/18 September URGENT ACCOMODATION

  • From: "Knut Berndorfer" <knut.berndorfer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:49:57 +0200

Dear John,

sorry for not answering earlier
I was in vacation and lots of work afterwards

Thank you for the invitation
Very likely I will not come for the 2 days in September - I will be out for a
week shortly after that weekend. Maybe another time.
In addition my main interest is in peakperformance and inner development and I
do not think this is the main issue of this meeting (personally I believe in
peak performance we need more research before we can really train people -
alpha theta is the exception, but even here only your studies fit in).

In any way it would be nice if you could further inform me about the training
and certification in this field. If you like I could send you my ideas
regarding the training in the field of peakperformance before that meeting.

I wish you a good Think Tank meeting
cordially
Knut Berndorfer