[esnr] Confirmation of Think Tank on Training & Certification, 17/18 September URGENT ACCOMODATION

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:18:49 +0100

Dear Members,

This is to confirm that we will proceed with the Think Tank on 17/18 September.
 At this stage we have heard back from 7 members who are able to attend. We
will begin at 10.00am on the 17th September and close at 3.30pm on the 18th
September.

Please note that arrangements for reserving accomodation are flexible at this
stage. There is availability for 16-18th, or longer if you require.  However,
it is important to book ASAP.

With best wishes,

John

Dear Members,

We have received a remarkably affordable offer from Imperial College London for
accomodation in one of the College Halls of Residence.  This Hall is in a prime
position, just a block away from the Royal Albert Hall in the heart of
Kensington.

It is important that you place reservations as soon as possible if you wish to
take advantage of the offer.

If you do please also inform my secretary, Ann Ebberson.  Once we know how many
will attend we can secure a meeting room. We would be grateful if you could
inform us this week.

See the message below for arrangments for making your booking with Angie Teh.
Other nights may also be available, but this over to you to arrange.

This is my first day back from attending the APA convention in Honolulu.  Will
get back to you on other matters presently, but this needs to be acted on
immediately.

Best wishes,

John

Professor John Gruzelier
Division of Neuroscience & Psychological Medicine
Imperial College London
Charing Cross Campus
St Dunstan's Road
London W6 8RP
UK

Phone 44 020 8 846 7386:  Fax 44 020 8 846 1670:
e-mail j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxx
Secretary: Mrs Ann Ebberson: Phone 44 020 8 846 7246

        Dear Ann,

        We do have single standard room based on shared bathroom and toilet
facilities in Prince's Garden Halls of Residence for the required mentioned
date.I am pleased to offer you at £30.00 per room per night inclusive VAT and
breakfast.

        Should it be applicable to you , kindly furnish us with your credit
card details and expiration date, address and contact number and name list to
process and guarantee the reservation

        Looking forward to your reply.

        Thank you and have a nice day.

        Best regards,

        Angie Teh

        Reservations Agent

        Imperial College London

        Accommodation Link

        Tel: 020 7594 9532

        Fax: 020 7594 9504/9505

        Email: a.teh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        <Http://www.imperial-accommodationlink.com>

        Imperial College London

        Accommodation Link

        Watt's Way

        Prince's Gardens

        SW7 1LU

        **Please note our e-mails are not filtered through a secure site.
Sending any personal information is at your own risk.**