[esnr] AW: Re: an interesting week for neurofeedback

  • From: "Ralph Warnke" <ralph.warnke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:21:57 +0200

Dear all,

I am very happy about the various current publications on Neurofeedback
in different European countries. Adding to Dörte´s report on the radio
report here in Germany I can say that we innitiated the contact to the
radio reporter who is specialized in the medical field and did another
radio issue with us some months ago in the field of Central Audio
Processing Deficits (CAPD). Michael Engel visited several practicianers
working with Biofeedback/Neurofeedback on ProComp Infiniti and did a
great job describing solemnly using recordings to describe what
Neurofeedback is all about and what effects he could find described by
patients and therapists.

I will try to obtain a recording from him to place on the net (it is
German obviously). Once it is out I will inform you through this list.

Best regards,
Mit herzlichen Grüßen
aus der Wedemark

(Ralph Warnke)