[esnr] Re: 2005 Meeting and Have you Voted?

  • From: tanju surmeli <neuropsychiatry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:46:51 -0700 (PDT)

John,
Yes I have voted yesterday. I am looking  forward to hear the board meeting
decision in August.
Best wishes,
Tanju

"Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tanju,

We need the Board to meet first. September though a lovely month is very
crowded with meetings and we don't want to clash with other meetings in 2005,
which we will have to locate dates of on websites etc..This will take time.

The Board will be meeting mid-August.

Thankyou for your kind interest in looking in to this.  It is very much
appreciated.

More important for the moment - Have you voted??

Best wishes,

John