[esc-nf-mailinglist] Re: National finals of France, Estonia and Israel 2021?

  • From: Martina Letochová <letochova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 20:30:36 +0200

Here they are:
Estonia: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q97s0mmdoxg8967/EE21.zip?dl=1
France: https://www.dropbox.com/s/htlz08ams7g1dq3/FR21.zip?dl=1
Israel - Eden's songs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0iamrwvdredgdv/Eden_Alene.zip?dl=1
Martina

On 3/5/2021 19:16, Javier Escribano (Redacted sender javiesc2000 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi guys, I´m afraid I got a bit late into the group and I havent´t got the mp3´s of the national finals 2021 of these three countries, France, Estonia and Israel (from Israel I only want the three songs that made it to the national final, cause I have the demos of those three songs and others). Could you upload the songs from those theree countries, please?,
It´d be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!