[erasingblindness] Re: Hello Everyone!

  • From: Siena Trigiani <siena.trigiani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "erasingblindness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <erasingblindness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:15:14 -0400

Hi Ibrahim,

It's great to see you on this list! I remember you from other lists as well.

I am also into all kinds of music, my favourite being country and folk, but
other than that I'm pretty much into all genres except for rap and heavy metal.

Take care, and I look forward to hearing from all of you soon! Have a great day!

Siena.

Sent from my iPad. Envoyé de mon iPad.