Alliance of Mist recruiting new guildies

  • From: "Pate, James" <james_p@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <eq.aom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:57:12 -0500

Hello Everyone,

        This is Lagordian.  I need the help of all the guild in a certain
area.  We need to recruit some clerics.  I would like to see us recruit at
least 5 to 8 clerics over the next month.  If you want to start playing a
cleric let me know, I will spend an evening or two farming some pp to get
some wisdom items.  There is no set level for recruitment of clerics.  I
don't care if they are first level.

        Everyone wants wants to start going on raids.  To go on the raids
that will bring benefit versus time we will need to get at least 3 to 6
groups of 46+ people with clerics to go to Kael and other areas.  I am proud
to see membership is up and by the time I turn around all the high level
20ish and 30ish players will be at the mid forties.  Tiladian and I will be
speaking with another guild to form an alliance.  I was approached the other
night about it from the other guild.  We have around 50 members.  The other
guild stated they have around 85 members.  An alliance would give us most
likely enough people to start going on good raids.  Til and I will work on
this to increase our level of fun playing EQ.  I have been talking to
another guild member who stated that their guild is breaking up.  There
might be the outside chance of some high 40ish and 50ish guildies coming to
join us. I will not know about this for another few weeks.

        I would encourage the 20ish and 30ish players of planning some raids
together.  It is hard for the higher levels to get excited about doing lower
level dungeons to plan a raid there, but we would be there for you if you
needed us.  Taeweil is supposed to be planning the raids so run it by him to
keep him in the loop.

Take Care
Jim