[Enzo] Day 67 report - one more thing!

  • From: Kelly Groves <kelly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<enzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <enzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 21:27:10 -0700

We just realized that we forgot to mention that this morning, Enzo passed his
hearing test! He must have hit the books extra hard because he passed both ears
on the first try. We weren't really concerned since he obviously hears just
fine, but it's a relief to see it verified.

We also heard that Dr. Chan reviewed Enzo's RetCam report and found him clear
of ROP. Sherry booked us a follow up appointment with the retinologist for a
week from today to ensure that Enzo doesn't develop ROP it while his blood
vessels continue maturing.

That's all for now!