[ensu] promote your club at the ENSU fashion show/mixer FREE

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ENSU Listserv <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, utern.admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:01:03 -0500 (EST)

Please distribute widely.

The Environmental Students' Union is inviting all
environmental clubs and environmental student
initiatives to promote themselves at ENSU's March 11th
fashion show/mixer for free.

This is your chance to show the city of Toronto what U
of T students are doing to make the world a better
place. We know that there is a wide variety of well
known and less well known projects happening on
campus. This is your chance to show off your work to a
huge audience, not to mention make contacts with
potential sponsors and partners.

This will be your chance to reach beyond the
university community and truly make your effort count.

ENSU is holding this event for the benefit of the
environmental community here at U of T. If you are a
student group, or just a student with an ongoing
project, we will make your advertisement for you. Send
us your contact info, a description of your
club/project, your logo, and whatever graphics you
feel are necessary, and we will make a poster that we
will display at the event. We are also inviting one or
two representatives from each club/project to give you
the opportunity to make connections and search for
future support for your cause.

Please send all your information in MS Word, Adobe
Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator format by Friday
February 25th to utorensu@xxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Matt Niedzielski
ENSU President