[ensu] Re: WORK STUDY POSITION AVAILABLE - RESPOND ASAP

  • From: paw.wah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:12:26 -0400

Dear Celine,
Thank you very much for your mail. My name is Paw Wah and i have just became a
member of ENSU this year. This mean i have never involved in ENSU's activities.
But i have some experience working on environmental issue before. If you think
that i am still eligible for this workstudy position, i would be appreciated if
you could let me know the day and the time; so that i will know whether it is
fit to my schedule or not. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Paw Wah