[ensu] WORK STUDY POSITION AVAILABLE - RESPOND ASAP

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ENSU Listserv <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:10:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi guys, I need to know right away if any of you are eligible/interested in
a work study position. You would be the ENSU rep to Career Day. You would be
responsible for helping the Centre for the Environment plan for the Career
Day which is a big event that they hold in March. It's pretty fun stuff and
you get paid to do it and you would be in contact with important people at
the Centre like David Powell. So let me know ASAP if any of you are
interested!  David Powell has already interviewed a few people.

I've attached an e-mail that David sent to me on this issue

Celine..