[ensu] U of T Environmental Publication: Get Involved!

  • From: Anna Gunz <anna.gunz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:55:06 -0400

Hi everyone!

I'm just writing to let you know that Green Perspective (U of T's environmental publication--brought to you by ENSU) is having a meeting this Thursday!!

If you have anything to say, and if you want to contribute to improving environmental awareness on campus, come on out! We have all sorts of positions available for people with all types of interests and backgrounds.

Meeting Date: Thursday October 23rd at 5pm
Location: ENSU office (behind Cafe) in Innis College just north of Robarts

We'd love to hear from you and we'd love it even more if you are willing to help in anyway!!

See you then!
Anna and Matt

Any questions? Email us at greenperspective@xxxxxxxxxxx