[ensu] The other SAC elections ticket

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:34:54 -0500

Matt,

Thought this would balance it out ;-)

Mike

------

Hi Everyone,

It's that time of year and the SAC elections have opened on ROSI -
www.rosi.utoronto.ca - Select your candidate the same way you select your
courses. Referendums proposing to increase your fees for specific university-
wide projects are also on the ballot.

All full-time undergraduates (3 courses or more) are entitled to vote for the
Executive and Board members from their college:

I'm writing in strong support of the Building Bridges team that is solid top to
bottom:

Justin Woong Kim
for SAC President

Jason Chung
for SAC VP Operations

Johanna Herman
for SAC VP University Affairs

Dylan Rae
for SAC VP Student Life

Melissa Shaw
for SAC VP UTM

Calvin Yang
for SAC VP Equity

Ray Yong
for SAC VP External

Their priorities include fighting for a new Student Centre for St. George, a
stronger voice for member Colleges, increased clubs funding and cheaper
Metropasses with shorter lineups. As the student singely most responsible for
the discount TTC Metropass, I believe that Building Bridges is the only ticket
that can actually deliver on this promise. That is why I am supporting them,
and I hope you do to.

Check out their website at www.votebuildingbridges.ca for more info.

Whoever you may be supporting though - don't forget to vote!

Thanks and all the best,

Mike Foderick
Member of The Governing Council
University of Toronto