[ensu] Metro Hall vermicomposter tour

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 16:32:34 -0500

For those of you interested in seeing how Metro Hall
handles its organic waste there's a tour happening
November 6.

------------------------------

"Metro Hall houses a large indoor vermicomposter - it
handles all the compost from the cafeteria of
27-storey Metro Hall (administrative offices for the
City of Toronto) and still manages to smell quite nice.

If you are interested in going to visit it, we will be
getting a tour

Thursday Nov 6
2:00 pm

John St entrance to Metro Hall (55 John St)

Space is a little constricted; try and send email to
ewan.dunbar@xxxxxxxxxxx
if you plan on going, just so we can keep track of
numbers

Jeff Peters and Ewan Dunbar
U of T Equity Gardeners"