[ensu] Meeting times and office hours

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:32:00 -0500 (EST)

Happy New Year and welcome back everyone!

ENSU has a variety of events planned for this new year
starting with Active Youth at the end of this month
and continuing on to Enviro Week in March. We are very
excited about all these events and hope to see some of
your faces at them! If you would like to know more
about these events and would like to get involved
please email us at:

utorensu@xxxxxxxx or at
rachelriddle@xxxxxxxxxxx

or come to any of our meetings. Our meetings are held
at our office located around the corner from the cafe
in Innis College. We will be meeting on the following
dates:
Wednesday January 22 - 9am
Wednesday February 5 - 9am
Wednesday February 26 - 9am
Wednesday March 12 - 9am
Wednesday March 26 - 9am
Wednesday April 9 - 9am

ENSU is also holding office hours again this semester
from 12-2, Monday to Friday.

Once again if you have any questions please feel free
to email us or attend any of our meetings. Thank-you
and good luck with the new semester!

Sincerely,
Rachel Riddle
ENSU Volunteer Coordinator