[ensu] Join the Green Perspective Magazine Team

  • From: Anna Gunz <anna.gunz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:46:32 -0500

 Hello everyone!

Green Perspective, U of Ts enviro mag, is looking to expand.

We need enthusiastic students who are interested in a variety of positions to join our team this year, and take over next year.

Positions include:
Managers, Publicists, Funding Scouts, Editors, Artistic Directors, Artists/Authors/Poets, etc.

If you are interested, please come out to our meeting Thursday Nov. 11th at 5pm and let us know how you want to get involved.

If you can't make it, email us at greenperspective@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see you there!
Matt and Anna