[ensu] Help with Green Perspective Mag!

  • From: Anna Gunz <anna.gunz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:11:48 -0400

Hello everyone!

We hope you are having a wonderful summer and the last semester treated you well (or at least...it's OVER so we hope you made it!) !

Thank you all again for your part in the making of the last 2 issues of Green Pea!

This is just a quick reminder that (as published in our last issue) submissions for the next issue (that will come out the first weeks of September) are due by the end of June, first week of July.

If you want to write/create/draw/photograph something for the next issue, start dreaming it up and send us ideas as soon as you can.

If you want to write and need ideas, just let us know and we'll give you some ideas.

A meeting will be called shortly for all those who are interested, and want to apply for an editorial position. We can also return any pictures and equipment we still may have of yours.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Matt, Anna and Rachel