[ensu] Green Perspective new issue

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:44:55 -0500

Hey folks,

The new issue of Green Perspective is being distributed around various
locations on campus today (Friday). So keep you eyes open. Your best bet is to
concentrate your search around St. George street like looking in Innis College,
Radical Roots in the Int'l Students' Center, Earth Science and Galbraith. If
you can't find one, just stop by the ENSU office in Innis College, we'll have a
bunch laying in front of the office, or all over the newpaper stands. I also
have office hours today between 1-2pm, so if you want to comment on something
feel free to stop by.

Cheers,

Matt