[ensu] Green Perspective meeting Wednesday Feb 16th, 11am

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ENSU Listserv <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:21:27 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

We'll be holding a meeting Wednesday February 16th at
11am to discuss the future of the Green Perspective.
It will be held in the Innis Cafe.

We will be discussing a new format for the magazine,
potential sponsors, publishing, expansion beyond U of
T, and several other topics.

For those who cannot make the meeting for 11am, Matt
will stay behind in the ENSU office (just behind the
cafe, it's the office with the conference table
outside and large glass wall) until 3pm for those who
want to discuss ideas and get an update concerning
what is happening with the magazine. But we urge those
who can to make the 11am meeting.

Cheers,

Anna and Matt