[ensu] Green Perspective Recruitment

  • From: Anna Gunz <anna.gunz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:51:04 -0500

Hey Everyone!!

This email is to invite you to Green Perspective's next meeting, this
Thursday January 13th at 5pm in the Innis College Cafe.

For those of you who haven't heard of us, Green Perspective is U of T's first and only Environmental Magazine! We are now working on our 4th issue.

Our next issue is to be published during Environment Week.
We are looking for people who are interesting in joining our executive!!!

We need:
PR people
Management
Finances
Publicity
Editors
and of course, WRITERS!!!

Thank you to everyone who has already submitted an article. We will
get back to you shortly.

And for everyone who wants to write, please send us your article ideas
ASAP because the writing deadline will be the first week of
February!!!

If you can't make the meeting, please send us an email about what you
are interested in doing!!!

greenperspective@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers everyone!!!
Matt and Anna