[ensu] Green Perspective Classifieds

  • From: Anna Gunz <anna.gunz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:44:35 -0500

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for all the enthusiasm about the latest issue of Green Perspective Magazine (U of T's first enviro mag).

Many of you have expressed interest in contributing to the next issue. We would love to have you on our team, and here's how you can get involved:

Our next issue comes out for the first few weeks of September, so our article submission deadline is June 31st, 2004.

If you think you would like to contribute, send us an email NOW and we will put you in our mailbox so that we will send you a reminder about the deadline and applying for positions in the summer when the stress of this semester is far behind us!

Thanks again for your interest!

Hope to meet you soon!

Anna and Matt

ps: Look for copies outside the main lecture hall in the Earth Sciences complex, Innis College, Sid Smith, the Alder room in Hart House, and outside the ENSU office in Innis.