[ensu] Green Perspective

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:04:45 -0500

Greetings all,

The first issue of Green Perspective was a success. For those of you who
haven't picked up a copy, there will be a few placed outside the ENSU office in
Innis college for pick up. Get it while supplies last, there's only a few left!

We have had a number of responces from you about when deadlines are for our
second issue.

Please let us know what, and if, you are planning to write about by the end
of this week.

If you don't have any ideas, email us because we have some topics that we
want covered.

Deadline for article submissions is Febuary 16th. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get
artilces in by then because we have  a lot of work to do.

Editing will be done interactively, (more than last time...we were really
really busy), and personal appointments can possibly be arranged if desired.

Cheers everyone! and thanks for your enthusiasm!

Please forward this to everyone you think would like to contribute.

Anna and Matt