[ensu] Future of Boreal Forest

  • From: "Matt Niedzielski" <mattniedzielski@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 00:29:19 -0500

The Sierra Club is holding another event about the future of Ontario's Boreal
forest. The event will be held Wednesday February 25th, 7-9pm at the Columbus
Centre at Dufferin and Lawrence. MPP Mike Colle will be speaking, plus other
speakers. The award winning film "Forest Alert" by acclaimed Quebec singer and
songwriter Richard Desjardins and Robert Monderie will be shown once more.

We encourage all to come and learn about our Boreal Forests.

For more information call (416) 960-9606 or visit

http://eastern.sierraclub.ca