[ensu] FW: Leigh Honeywell for Innis Rep on SAC

  • From: "Kristle Calisto-Tavares" <k.calisto.tavares@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ensu" <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:55:36 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Leigh Honeywell [mailto:leigh.honeywell@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 9:56 AM
To: Kristle Calisto-Tavares
Subject: Leigh Honeywell for Innis Rep on SAC

Hi everyone in ENSU;

My name is Leigh Honeywell, and as you may have guessed, I'm running
against Sam for the SAC elections.  As he mentioned, I have a few
promises in my platform, a few of which are particularly relevant to
ENSU.  Specifically:

- I want to ensure that all of the off-campus residences are equipped
with proper recycling and composting facilities, unlike the Primrose
this year

- I want to work with SAC and groups like ENSU and OPIRG to get a
bicycle repair co-operative started on campus.  For what I mean by
this, check out www.flora.org/recycles .

Most importantly, though, I also believe strongly in communicating with
my constituency - I took this as a given and decided to focus on more
specific issues than my opponent.  I want to improve the channels of
communication, too, specifically with respect to the off-campus
residences and to commuter students.  How many off-campus people at
Innis heard about Frost Week?  Me neither - and that's what I want to
change, by working with the ICSS to keep people informed.

Thanks for your time, and hopefully I can count on your support.
Voting is NOW on ROSI: www.rosi.utoronto.ca

Leigh Honeywell

PS.  please check out the website of the slate I'm running with, at
www.studentsunited.net

leigh.honeywell@xxxxxxxxxxx
416 977 8000 room 1501

   --