[ensu] ENVIROFLASH: Invitation to Peace Week's Networking Fair (U of T)

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ENSU Listserv <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:04:10 -0500 (EST)

Hello!

I would like to invite your organisation to take part in the 2004 Networking
Fair.  It is a fundamental part of Peace Week, a week-long University of
Toronto event held mainly at Hart House, which focuses on student discussion
and debate on the subject of global peace.  The Networking Fair will take place
on November 10th 2004, from 10 - 4 pm in the Great Hall of Hart House, and will
be primarily a venue for organisations such as yours to exhibit, recruit, and
promote their causes in a fair-like environment.  While the general theme for
the Networking Fair is global peace, this idea includes many other things, such
as accountability, justice, development, environmental sustainability, and
human rights, to name a few.  Since space is limited, we hope to have 40
different groups there, each at a separate booth.  The groups will be from
varied backgrounds, so it promises to be a very interesting and stimulating day
and a great opportunity to spread your organisation's message to
 students.

*Also, there is an opportunity for your group to prepare a 20 minute or so
presentation or workshop (in addition to the regular booth) to be held in the
East Common Room.  If you are interested in this, please let me know so I can
schedule you in.

If you are interested in participating, or would like more information, please
email me and let me know.  U of T branches are most welcome to participate.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Veronica Howard < veronica.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx >