[ensu] ENSU needs volunteers

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:58:10 -0400

Two projects to announce.
1) Green Perspective eco-mag needs volunteers
2) Fashionable eco-wear design contest

1)

Anna and Matt are looking for writers, researchers, designers, and other
talented individuals to create ENSU's first environmental publication entitled
Green Perspective. The criteria for help are pretty loose. If you want to have
your say in something, can make things sound and/or look good, or since need
some extra curricular experience you can stop by the office and talk to Matt
(matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx) on Fridays 12 - 2pm, or Anna
(Anna.gunz@xxxxxxxxxxx) on Tuesdays at 12pm.

Or you can stop by the office any other time and see if you catch one of our
other members. Matt is there quite a bit and he'll be happy to talk to you,
even about other projects.

Alternatively you can reach Anna and Matt at greenperspective@xxxxxxxxxxx

2)

ENSU is turning away from printing simple t-shirts with logos. So we are now
creating fashion eco-wear. If you want to test out your design skills in making
wearable clothes that have a message to them, come talk to us. We are inviting
students to come up with a witty and powerful message about the environment
through the use of logos, designs, images, etc that can be made into clothing.
If you are interested contact Matt (see above) or Edward at orphew@xxxxxx or at
the office on Mondays at 12pm.

Cheers