[ensu] ENSU fashion show ad space

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ENSU Listserv <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:55:02 -0500 (EST)

Greetings everyone,

On Friday March 11th The Environmental Students' Union will be holding an
environmentally themed fashion show.

Our aim is to raise the awareness of the citizens of Toronto as to what is
happening on our campus. Traditionally U of T has not been considered an
environmentally active school. Therefore we are asking for your help in
advertising your group at our event and showing the rest of the world what our
students have to offer.

If you you are, or know some organization that is, interested in promoting
themselves to a wide and diverse audience, please contact us at
utorensu@xxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Matt Niedzielski
President, Environmental Students' Union