[ensu] Don't steal bikes!

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:04:54 -0500

People who raise money for Bike Share should not have their bike stolen!

I had my bike stolen tonight and when I reported to the UofT police they told
me that the theft was similar to one that happened last night and with the warm
weather there is a rise in bike thefts. They have been able to catch bike
thieves on campus before and evidence suggests that this person is not
particularly adept at thieving since s/he left evidence behind. If you see
someone behaving suspiciously around bikes please notify the uoft police 416
978 2222. If you see or know someone riding around on an 18 speed royal blue
Norco Axia Hybrid (men's frame) please let me know.

Francesca