[ensu] Career Day Volunteers

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:35:38 -0500

Many of you already got this message, or a message like it, but here it is
again.

Those of you who contacted me about wanting to help out I've already passed on
your e-mails to Tanya. Just to confirm, I would send an e-mail directly to her.

The University of Toronto's annual Environmental Career Day is currently being
organized and we are requesting your assistance!

Volunteers are needed to help with various activities on the day of the event -
Wed. March 3rd, 2004, to be held at Hart House (St. George Campus).

For more information on Environmental Career Day, please visit the website at:
http://www.utoronto.ca/env/careerday2004/

Interested individuals please email your name, contact information &
availability (am or pm) to: tanya.labencki@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!