[ensu] Branching Out

  • From: matt.niedzielski@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:44:03 -0400

All are invited to ENSU's "Branching Out" event on Thursday October 16th
between 7pm and 10pm in the Innis Cafe.

This is your opportunity to meet the ENSU executive and see what we're all
about. If you want to volunteer, here's the best place to see what projects we
have going. It's also a great place to find out what the environment programs
are all about.

Tell everyone you know.

Alcohol will be served, but ID is required if you plan on drinking it. There's
bound to be some food and music too.

There's no reason not to be there. Unless you're in jail, but if you are, BREAK
OUT!