[ensu] Re: Animals in Research Study participants needed

  • From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:02:46 -0500 (EST)

Hey Keri,

You replied to the ENSU e-mail, I think you wanted to reach
carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I just noticed it now, so I don't know if it's too
late to reach her, but you can try.

Cheers,

Matt

Keri Baxter <kbaxter119@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a thrid year environmental studies student and can be a part of your
research study if you are still looking for participants.

You can reach me at:

kbaxter119@xxxxxxxxxxx
416 716 6021

If you reply would you please include the time your study will take place?

Thanks.

Keri

>From: ENSU
>To: ENSU Listserv
>Subject: [ensu] Animals in Research Study participants needed
>Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:43:10 -0500 (EST)
>
>Doctoral student is looking for participants from the
>environmental community to take part in research. See
>below.
>
> > I am
> > currently recruiting
> > undergraduate students in environmentalism for my
> > doctoral thesis study. The
> > study takes place at OISE/UT and only takes 1 hour
> > (or less). All participants
> > will be reimbursed $20 for their participation.
> > Interested students can reach
> > me at this email address (i.e.
> > carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or by telephone
> > (student laboratory office: 416-923-6641 ext. 2677).
> >
> > Thank you so much for reading this email.
> >
> > Kindest regards,
> >
> > Carol M. Okamoto
> > Doctoral student
> > Applied Cognitive Science Program
> > Department of Human Development and Applied
> > Psychology
> > OISE/UT

>Post your free ad now! http://personals.yahoo.ca

SmartScreen Technology.