[ensu] Re: Animals in Research Study participants needed

  • From: "Keri Baxter" <kbaxter119@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 03:06:21 +0000

I am a thrid year environmental studies student and can be a part of your research study if you are still looking for participants.

You can reach me at:

kbaxter119@xxxxxxxxxxx
416 716 6021

If you reply would you please include the time your study will take place?

Thanks.

Keri

From: ENSU <utorensu@xxxxxxxx>
To: ENSU Listserv <ensu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ensu] Animals in Research Study participants needed
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:43:10 -0500 (EST)

Doctoral student is looking for participants from the
environmental community to take part in research. See
below.

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.