[english-c1] Re: homework

  • From: Néstor <nestorac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: english-c1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:51:23 +0100

Hello again,

here you have them:

ftp://user:passwd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/english_c1/home0007.png
ftp://user:passwd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/english_c1/home0008.png
ftp://user:passwd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/english_c1/home0009.png
ftp://user:passwd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/english_c1/home0010.png

Please, note that they are 1bit highly compressed PNG files, you might
need a "powerful" viewer like The Gimp:

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

The web browser is probably not going to open them properly. Anyways,
you can always do "right-click -> Save As" and open them later.

It would be nice if you try to open them with a more powerful viewer
and you tell me, because I have successfully achieved it a few hours
ago.