[english-c1] Re: homework

  • From: txintxe <txintxeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: english-c1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:56:31 +0100

yes I am interested as well
----- Original Message ----- From: "Néstor" <nestorac@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <english-c1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:04 AM
Subject: [english-c1] Re: homework

Hello Iñaki,

welcome to the list!

I'm sorry I'm so late to reply, but I have been into trouble with my
FTP server. Here you have the homework:

ftp://user:passwd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/english_c1/home0006.png

Please, use a web browser different from Internet Explorer (for
example, Firefox). Some people have reported problems using IE with
the authenticated FTP server.

I also have the answers to the exercises we have corrected today, if
you're interested.

Thank you!

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:01 PM, txintxe <txintxeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi partners,
could anyone tell me the homework Patricia Lopez (C1 teacher in Deusto
language school) has told you to do at home last week and this one, as well?

I am not going to be able to attend classes this week... I am Iñaki (
attending classes from 10 to 11:50 in the morning Tuesdays and thrusdays.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4596 (20091111) __________

http://www.eset.com